I will try and show you some of my websites here. Some will be direct links and some will be a link to pictures taken from a private website. A web developer does a lot behind the scenes. Links on some of the sites may not work as some are no longer live.
- http://www.johnbatchelorplastering.co.uk - John Batchelor Plastering - A local plasterer
- http://www.moahsark.co.uk - MoahsArk - Local landscaping business
- Admin Area - the administration for the above website
- Bespoke database version 1 - A database that stored peoples details and email system based on phpmailer.php
- Bespoke database version 2 - Database rewrite to make it more simpler and email side dropped as organisation decides to use Mailchimp.
- Bespoke database version 3 - Another complete rewrite of both php and database. The reason for a rewrite was to write completely in object oriented design using PHP5. The old database was written with a mixture PHP4 and PHP5, using some objects. Rewrite was eventually dropped, as I decided to use Zend Framework. This is in a planning stage.
- MP Database - Online database to check MPs details and voting patterns. Public data was gathered from xml files from the parliament website, campaign sites and publicwhip.org.uk. Postcode search used on online database supplied by AFD postcode, another xml service.
- Bob & Sheila Everhart - US traditional country and bluegrass group.
- Saint India - India ministry site.
- Blencathra - My first website for a band I am in